151000- Stanton- Including the city of Johnson City 814 PM CST Sat Dec 14 2019
Rest of tonight Partly cloudy early in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning, then chance of snow possibly mixed with drizzle in the afternoon. Colder. Highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Sunday night Cloudy with snow likely. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Lows around 20. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent. Monday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds around 10 mph. Monday night Clear. Lows around 14. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Tuesday and tuesday night Clear. Highs around 40. Lows around 15. Wednesday Sunny, warmer. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday night and thursday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Highs around 50. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday and friday night Clear. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the lower 20s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
During Saturday rain will cover the far eastern Midwest through the extent of the East Coast. We'll also see some light rain form in the southwestern Midwest and a rain and snow mix in much of the interior West. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:01PM Fri Dec 13, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.